About Me

My photo
Nakhatrana-Bhuj, Kutch-Gujarat, India
World's No. 1 Database of Lord Bajrang Bali Statues and Temples in India and Abroad on Internet Social Media Site.**Dy. Manager-Instrumentation at Archean Chemical Industries Pvt. Ltd., Hajipir-Bhuj (Gujarat). Studied BE, Instrumentation and Control Engineering (First Class) at Govt. Engineering College, Gandhinagar affiliated to Gujarat University.**

Blog Archive

Friday 6 November 2015

Sita Vanvas in Ramayan

Bhagwan Shri Ram told to Lakshman, “Before some days, Sita has wished to see forest hermitage for worship of Sages so take her and leave in forest. This is Raj order that you must follow.”
By obeying Ayodhya’s King Raghunandan’s order, Lakshman set out to the forest in a chariot with Devi Sita in it.
With Bhaiya Lakshman in chariot on the way to forest, Devi Sita told to Lakshman, “I have roughly thought about to see forest hermitage and worship of Saints earlier that Raghuveer has fulfilled my wish today, I blessed very much.”
Reaching in thick of the forest, Lakshman requested Mata Sita to get down. Janaki complied with the request but she felt frightened to see the dreadful forest on all sides.
Janak Nandini said, “Bhaiya Lakshman ! There is no hermitage even anywhere around. This dense forest is the abode of fierce wild animals. Why have you brought me here?”
“Respected sister-in-law (Bhabhi) ! Raja Ram has ordered me to leave you here in this forest (लोकापवादके कारण राजा रामने सीताका परित्याग किया है I) and I can never violate his order, you know.” replied Lakshman in a faltering voice.
Hearing these words and thinking…Mera Parityag…Ram…Ram Ne… Maithili fell down senseless.
Lakshman returned to Ayodhya leaving Devi Sita lying there (As per King Siyawar’s order).
Vaidehi said to herself, “Have I been sent to this forest with Lakshman so that you may get rid of me? I have already suffered a lot. Even death is not ready to accept me.” Thinking so, Mithlesh Kumari began to bewail bitterly.
By chance, Saint Valmiki happened to pass that way. Hearing Sita bewail so bitterly, he came to her and said, “Who are you, my daughter? Why are you here alone? And why are you weeping like that?”
“I am Sita, daughter of King Janak of Mithila and Queen of Maryadapurshottam Shri Ram, the ruler of Ayodhya, O Saint??? Saying so, she related her woeful take to the Sadhu.
Hearing Siyadevi’s tale of woe, Maharishi Valmiki could not make out the reason of sending Sita to the forest by her husband Shri Ram. So, he asked, “My daughter! Let me know the reason behind your expulsion.”
“But I myself do not know, O fatherly Saint. My husband’s younger brother Lakshman brought me here in a chariot and left me here when I was lying unconscious under the shock of being expelled from no reason.” Retorted Janak Kumari to the Sadhu.
Then the Saint retorted, “Your father, Janak, has been my disciple. So, you are quite safe, my daughter. Shed all worry and sorrow. Have patience, your husband shall come one day in person to take you. Come with me to my hermitage and stay there.”
Rishi Valmiki gave daughter Sita useful and consoling sermons and took her to his abode.
Parthivi made Maharshi Valmiki’s hermitage her home. Daily in the morning she sat before the Saint to have sermons. She was leading a very simple life full of righteousness.

1 comment: